Please note that there will be restricted parking in the club car park Saturday 23rd June from 8am to 6pm. The only parking available will be from the gate back to the main road. The restriction is required to facilitate the setup of the Nursery Summer Festival. Thank you for your consideration.
All membership payments must be paid online and submitted by 25th February. Please see instructions on how to pay your registration fees online by clicking this link. Please note the following. If any of the following situations apply to you, do not proceed to payment – please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your invoices are incorrect
- If you have an addition or deletion from your family
Thanks to everyone who could attend the AGM. To catch up on all the great things which happened throughout the year please clink the link BSJ Yearbook 2017.
After a very successful year for our Senior Football team you are all very welcome to join the team in the clubhouse this Friday 5th Jan at 9pm for the medal presentation. Congratulations to the whole panel, mentors and everyone who supported the team throughout the year.
The 35th AGM will take place on Friday 19th January 2018 at 8pm. Motions and nominations to be forwarded to email@example.com before December 29th 2017.
Yesterday was a big day for the children, parents and mentors of the nursery. Santa arrived to Ballinteer St Johns. Over the course of the morning about 400 children visited Santa’s Grotto. After their visit it was up to the function room for some fun and games, face painting, tea/coffee and snacks (thanks to all the parents who brought loads of cakes, buns etc). We want to thank all the volunteers who gave their time on Friday to setup the two grottos and then on Saturday to help with the smooth running of the event. We finished off with the customary raffle. The luck winners were:
1st: Hamper Luca O’Neill
2nd: Hamper Mark MacEnnis
3rd: Susan O’Keeffe Unicorn
4th: Sarah O’Connell Cuddly Cat
- We have coordinators assigned to each event in Marley Park. We need volunteers to assist them with the kids through each event.
- In the car park we have an overall coordinator again it is to assist that person through the afternoon.
- We have two adults assigned to take the money for the burgers. We need to give them a rest at some stage, would be great to get a couple of volunteers for this.
- Selling tickets for the raffle, helping with the tea/coffee and soft drinks stall.
Congratulations to Coláiste Íosagáin who are through to the All Ireland Camogie Final on Saturday 4th March against St Josephs Rochfortbridge, venue tbc. Ballinteer St Johns have 11 girls on the team who beat the Limerick Champions 3-11 to 3-3 to make the finals. Best wishes in the final from Ballinteer St Johns to the players, team, mentors and parents.
A big thank you to everyone who helped out today at the Kids Santa Event. We had upwards of 400 kids visit Santa and have some great fun and games in the club afterwards. The raffle was hugely supported and the winners were:
1st: The huge Teddy won by Kate McCarthy
2nd: George the Gorilla won by Padraic Kiernan
3rd: Dolly the Unicorn won by Eva Sutton
4th: Daisy the Unicorn won by Sarah Fortune
Prizes can be collected from the club any evening after 7pm.
The GAA National Club Draw kicks in to play this time of year. This is a great opportunity to win some superb prizes and at the same time help with getting significant funding in to Ballinteer St Johns from this GAA Funded draw. Details of the draw can be found here and the prizes here. Information on how to get the tickets is outlined below.
- Opportunity for BSJ to raise significant money from this GAA funded draw.
- All funds raised will be retained by our Club.
- Great prizes including a new Opel Corsa, a Trip with the 2017 All-Stars, a travel voucher to the value of €1,500, All-Ireland Hurling & Football Final Corporate Package 2017 and a shopping voucher to the value of €1,000 at a retailer of your choice.
- Draw takes place on Wednesday 8th March 2017
- See www.gaa.ie/nationalclubdraw
- Tickets €10/each please contact your team mentor or Niall on 087-2460286