BSJ All Ireland Final Football Tickets
Dublin and Mayo REPLAY on 1st October
- The Club Executive is committed to securing as large an allocation as possible from the Dublin County Board for the All Ireland Football final replay however it is likely we will not be able to secure sufficient tickets for all Club Members as the match will be sold out. In accordance with the AGM Motion #3 as approved by the AGM of 2013, a subcommittee of the Executive along with Eddie Byrne, the Ticket Coordinator will determine the ticket allocation.
- Club Members who are interested in a ticket should TEXT Eddie Byrne on 087 6843283 between 6pm on Thursday 22nd September and 6pm Saturday 24th September. No phone calls please as we have a large amount of information to manage and phone calls might be forgotten about. Each text should include Name and specify the Part of Club involved in, for example Nursery, U15 Camogie etc, or Class of Membership, for example Family, Adult Player etc. Each text will be considered for one ticket only – this is important to ensure that tickets go to Club Members – if 2 tickets are required for two members then each member should send in a text.
- Upon receipt of all texts, a schedule of all requests will be created and this will be posted on the Club Notice Board on Tuesday 27th September for Club Members to check that text has been received.
- The Club’s allocation of tickets is unlikely to be finalised before Thursday 29th September and tickets are therefore unlikely to be allocated to members before Friday 30th.
- Priority will be given to those members who ordered tickets through the Club for the spring series and championship games this year and to those who have contributed significantly to the Club through the year.
- The sub committee will also determine the number of tickets to be allocated through an Open Draw amongst Club Members. We are planning the Draw for Friday evening 30th September. It will be open to fully paid up Club Members aged 16 and older who must be present in the Club for the Draw.
- This information will be updated on the Club Web Site over the course of the next ten days and Club Member should review regularly.