1. The Club Executive is committed to securing as large an allocation as possible from the Dublin County Board for the All Ireland Football final however we will not be able to secure sufficient tickets for all Club Members as the match will be sold out.
2. Tickets will only be available to Eligible Applicants i.e. those fully paid up Club Members (including 10/20/ and Life Members), Minor and above, who have expressed interest in All Ireland Football Tickets by TEXT message following the message issued by the Club. Note that parents of juvenile members will only be eligible if they themselves are also fully paid up club members.
3. Following on from the Expressions of Ireland it is clear that we will be significantly oversubscribed for each Ticket available ( by a factor of 5 ) therefore tickets will be allocated in accordance with the AGM Motion #3 as approved by the AGM of 2013.
4. Priority will be given to those members who ordered tickets through the Club for National League and Championship games this year and to those who have contributed significantly to the Club through the year.
5. At this point in time it is planned to hold a Draw amongst Eligible Applicants on Saturday afternoon 31st August at 16.00 in the Clubhouse. Only Eligible Applicants who have expressed interest by text and who have not been previously allocated a ticket will be eligible for the draw and must be present in person at the draw.