The 37th BSJ AGM will be held on Friday Nov 1st see link for further details.
Please click on the link Annual Yearbook 2018 to view this year’s edition.
Please note the 36th BSJ AGM will take place on Friday 9th November 2018 at 8pm.
Links to nominations, motions and secretary’s report added below (updated 03/11/18).
Runaí Ballinteer St Johns
Please note that there will be restricted parking in the club car park Saturday 23rd June from 8am to 6pm. The only parking available will be from the gate back to the main road. The restriction is required to facilitate the setup of the Nursery Summer Festival. Thank you for your consideration.
All membership payments must be paid online and submitted by 25th February. Please see instructions on how to pay your registration fees online by clicking this link. Please note the following. If any of the following situations apply to you, do not proceed to payment – please email: email@example.com
- If your invoices are incorrect
- If you have an addition or deletion from your family
Thanks to everyone who could attend the AGM. To catch up on all the great things which happened throughout the year please clink the link BSJ Yearbook 2017.
After a very successful year for our Senior Football team you are all very welcome to join the team in the clubhouse this Friday 5th Jan at 9pm for the medal presentation. Congratulations to the whole panel, mentors and everyone who supported the team throughout the year.
The 35th AGM will take place on Friday 19th January 2018 at 8pm. Motions and nominations to be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org before December 29th 2017.
Yesterday was a big day for the children, parents and mentors of the nursery. Santa arrived to Ballinteer St Johns. Over the course of the morning about 400 children visited Santa’s Grotto. After their visit it was up to the function room for some fun and games, face painting, tea/coffee and snacks (thanks to all the parents who brought loads of cakes, buns etc). We want to thank all the volunteers who gave their time on Friday to setup the two grottos and then on Saturday to help with the smooth running of the event. We finished off with the customary raffle. The luck winners were:
1st: Hamper Luca O’Neill
2nd: Hamper Mark MacEnnis
3rd: Susan O’Keeffe Unicorn
4th: Sarah O’Connell Cuddly Cat
- We have coordinators assigned to each event in Marley Park. We need volunteers to assist them with the kids through each event.
- In the car park we have an overall coordinator again it is to assist that person through the afternoon.
- We have two adults assigned to take the money for the burgers. We need to give them a rest at some stage, would be great to get a couple of volunteers for this.
- Selling tickets for the raffle, helping with the tea/coffee and soft drinks stall.