38th BSJ AGM Dec 11th 2020
Due to the current Government restrictions it has been decided by the club executive committee in line with GAA County Convention that an ‘incorporeal’ AGM will be held this year.
Notwithstanding the Rules and, in particular, Rule 8.4 of the Club Constitution, the following shall apply to the 2020 Annual General Meeting:
| The following business shall be transacted at the Annual General Meeting: |
(a) Adoption of Standing Orders.
(b) Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting.
(c) Consideration of the Annual Report submitted by the Secretary.
(d) Consideration of the Financial Statements including the Report of the Accountant(s) or Auditor(s). (e) The Chairperson’s Address.
(f) Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
(g) Notices of Motion.
(h) Any Other Business
Please note the following
- Secretaries report. As normal the Secretary’s report will be published on the club website. Members will be given the opportunity to submit questions on the report by email to BSJAGM2020@gmail.com to be answered by the Executive within one week of the AGM day December 11th..
- Treasurers report. Members will be given the opportunity to submit questions on the Financial Statements including the Report of the Accountant(s) or Auditor(s) and any such questions to be answered by the Executive within one week of the AGM day December 11th. For a copy of the report or to submit any questions please email BSJAGM2020@gmail.com
- The Chairperson’s Address will be available at least ten days before AGM day. For a copy please email BSJAGM2020@gmail.com
- Motions for AGM and nominations * should be forwarded to Secretary at email@example.com by November 26th 2020.
- * The present executive in place during Covid crisis have each offered to stand for another term to see out the crisis. Notwithstanding the Rules and, in particular Rule 8.6 of the Club Constitution, the following provisions shall apply to the election of officers to the Executive Committee for 2021: Where a club has a limit on the length of time an officer may hold a position and that officer is due to retire at the 2020 AGM, the Executive Committee may appoint that same officer to serve until the 2021 AGM subject to the following conditions: a) There are no other nominations for the position; or b) the vacancy still arises after the conclusion of the AGM; and c) the Executive Committee is unable to find a suitable replacement.
Ballinteer St Johns firstname.lastname@example.org