1. The Club Executive is committed to securing as large an allocation as possible from the Dublin County Board for the All Ireland Football final however we will not be able to secure sufficient tickets for all Club Members as the match will be sold out. In accordance with the AGM Motion #3 as approved by the AGM of 2013, a subcommittee of the Executive along with Eddie Byrne, the Ticket Coordinator will determine the ticket allocation.
2. Club Members who are interested in a ticket should text Eddie Byrne on 087 6843283 between 6pm on Friday 11th September to 6pm Sunday 13th September. Each text should include Name and specify the Part of Club involved in, for example Nursery, U15 Camogie etc., or Class of Membership, for example Family, Adult Player etc. Each text will be considered for one ticket only.
3. Upon receipt of all texts, a schedule of all requests will be created and this will be posted on the Club Notice Board on 15th September for Club Members to check that text has been received.
4. Once the Club’s allocation of tickets has been received which is likely to be around 15th September, tickets will be allocated. Priority will be given to those members who ordered tickets through the Club for spring series and championship games this year and to those who have contributed significantly to the Club through the year.
5. The sub committee will also determine the number of tickets to be allocated through an Open Draw amongst Club Members. The Draw will be made towards the end of the week and will be open to fully paid up Club Members aged 16 and older who are present in the Club for the Draw.
6. This information will be updated on the Club Web Site over the course of the next ten days and Club Member should review regularly.