Membership Fees and Entitlements for Ballinteer St Johns
New Members and/or Additional Members to an existing family
New membership form must be completed in either of the above scenarios. To download membership form, click on the following links:
Note: It is important that you sign appropriate pages on the form as we require consent to ensure compliance with GDPR rules.
This form can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once form is received by the Registration committee, it will be uploaded to the club system. You will then receive details on how to pay online.
Payment of membership fees to be made by logging in to https://www.smartclubcloud.com/
For Existing Members
When renewing membership please:
- Click on Profile tab and check your personal details to ensure all contact information is correct.
- Review and agreed to the terms in the code attached – these are in line with standard Joint Codes agreed by the GAA, Ladies Football Board (LGFA) and the Camogie Board.
- You can also choose whether or not you wish to receive club texts by ticking/unticking the box provided as appropriate.
- Then review you invoice. If it is in order please proceed to make payment.
If changes to your invoice are required e.g. you have stopped playing, a child of yours has stopped playing or another member of the family wants to play etc., please send an email to email@example.com before paying so that the appropriate amendment(s) can be made.
If you have any issues just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
There is also a User Guide available Smart Club Cloud User guide
All Family invoices must be paid before a player can be registered with GAA/LGFA/Camogie – members must be registered.
Membership Fees 2020
|Youth 3||€ 60|
|Youth 4||€ 50|
|Subject to Max €360 . All Youths (under 18) need to have a parent or guardian who is a member of the Club.|
|Adult Membership Category Options|
|Adult Player Unwaged||€150|
|Adult Player also Mentoring||€ 50|
|Adult – Non player||€100|
|Committee Member and Mentors||€ 30|
|Senior (65+)||€ 20|
|*Long Term Member – Player||€ 50|
Ballinteer St Johns – Membership Category Entitlements
Category of Membership
|Vote at AGM||Bar||Use of Gym*||Eligible for All Ireland ticket draw|
|Full – Life||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full – 20 Years||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full – 10 Year||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full – Annual||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Youth (Under 18)||No||No||No||If 16 or older|
*Gym Access is subject to availability – First priority to Teams who have dedicated times allocated for pre-season preparation – Timetable to be posted on the Website
- All paid up Adult members, Adult Players, Mentors and Committee which applies to categories
- Adult – Players, Non-Players, Unwaged
- Mentors and Committee Members
- All Members under 18 years of age (Full Membership applies)
- All Youth members need to have a parent or guardian who is a member of the Club
- As a club, by law anyone using the bar must have at least Social membership or must be signed in by a club member this category applies to
- Senior (65+)
*Long Term Members – 10 Year, 20 Year or Life membership Fees.
- Life members –
- No annual registration charge for non-playing life members,
- €50 for Players
- 20 Year members –
- Non-Players first 4 years – No annual charge after which full charge based on category selected
- Players First 4 Years – €50 (subject to increase approved at by a motion at an AGM of EGM) after which full annual player membership charge
- 10 Year members – First 2 years – No annual charge for Non-Playing members, €50 for Playing members, full annual membership charge for the balance of the membership term
Long Term Membership Options
Converting To Life
|Converting to Life if Discount is applicable||Existing Life member extending Life membership for family members|
|Partner only||Partner and Youth/Student in full time education|